Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Piece of Cake

Hello fellow blog stalkers!! I will start off this post by expressing to you all how AWESOME this spring break has been to me. Special thanks to my family and friends... I have not been bored once since I stayed here in good ol' Mesa. We have been doing fun things everyday. One of which was a cake decorating contest. So random, but so dang fun.
The theme for this contest was March. My group decided to go with the classic layer cake with dip dyed effect and spring detail. And although its not pro status decorating i'd say we did a pretty awesome job.
I mean who wouldn't want to eat that!!


All cakes baked and decorated were fan freakin tastic in there own way. Including Addison and Chloe's lepricon and Petey and Emily's group of bunnies (not meant to me suggestive, but it is what bunnies do.. especailly in spring hahahaha). So glad we did this. And if you need a fun activity to do. I strongly suggest this one. It's legit.

5 comments:

  1. AHHH. yess! this makes me so happy. you don't even know! i love you!!!! p.s your guys' cake is the best one. no lie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally missed out,but I was kinda busy tearing up the slopes so no bigee. And I agree with emily with the best cake,I mean the pictures dont lie. well happy easter/spring! wohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexandra!! Hi!! Um okay so I miss you and i just found your blog... it is SO cute!! This looks like so much funnn :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily is just trying to be nice. She really thinks ours won and Lucas wasn't there so he can't judge. This last week was fricken awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. suck for being gone. i LURRVE this.

    ReplyDelete