2. Now, some of you may find this disgusting but its reality. I am NOT one of those people who doesn't groom and tend to their feet, but as a dancer (especially jazz /contemporary) I dont wear shoes when I dance. This causes dry feet that crack at times. I have a feeling this might help. Some people think products like these "as seen on TV" are bogus.. but I really want to try it and see if it cures my "dancer's feet".
3. A nectarine from California. They are my favorite thing to eat. I had one from the farmer's market in Sacramento, and then I had one from the WalMart by my house... doesn't even compare.
4. To go to New York. I've never been there in my life and I want to go there to take dance classes.
5. For Keri to come home. I miss her, and I have found out that I am happier when she is around.
6. More shoes. I want to be able to pull these off. Sadly, I can't. Believe me, I've tried them, on many occasions, I look like a freak. But I can still wish it right?
7. To go on a mission one day.
8. To go skydiving one day and not chicken out. I have a feeling I would, but I'd make someone push me.
9. To be able to do this. Yes, I secretly want to be a break dancer... don't judge.
10. To get married in this temple someday.
Thats all :)