Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"SNAP SNAP" the adams family

Dearest Bloggers, I must apologize to you. For I have not been a consistant blogger myself. But you will just have to get over it because I have been far too busy having a fantastic break. And now, its back to school time. And I must admit that I am slightly excited for it. Maybe its because I've have missed good ol' MCC or maybe because my schedule this semester is a piece of ice cream cake. Yes, ice cream cake... because its my favorite :)anywayyyyy, I am getting off topic. This post is about my fam damily. They are great. yes its true they are and I love them more than ice cream cake. Here is our most recent family photo, and although it was difficult getting a good shot with five horses, two lab pups, and one very pampered black yorkie poo, I have to say I think these pictures are pretty dang adorable. And, I have a feeling all you bloggers of the world will agree with me. enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. these are all FREEAAKKKIINNNGGG cute!!! i love you and your family sooo much!! skype me i miss your gorgeous face!! xoxoxxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you posted!! Yaaaa!!! I love you and the fam damily and the yorkie poo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Famdamndamily. My favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex!! I just found your blog and I love it! Your family pics are so so cute. Your mom was telling me about your MCC dance thing at Raegs wedding and it sounds so fun! Are you doing it again this semester? Well I love the blog and if you ever come up to Utah to play and need a place to stay, call me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex! You have a blog? Awesome. I love your family too! And I like those pictures, I especially like how you take a family picture with your animals. So cute. :) And those dogs make me miss my dog--because they look like her! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete