Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Guess who's 19


So yesterday was my birthday. And I had to be at school... Haha anyways, it was yet another fantastic birthday. I went to the fabulous Kona Grill with my family for dinner. Somehow it doesn't get any better than alvocado egg rolls with sun-dried tomatoes, red onions, and a honey-cilantro dipping sauce for an appetizer. ANNNNDDD succulent macadamia nut chicken with white cheddar mashed potatoes and wok-tossed vegetables, served with shoyu-cream sauce and a pineapple papaya marmalade for the main dish. Yup, I LOVE food. Then, some amazing friends of mine set up a fun get together at Nielsen's frozen custard. WHAT A NIGHT!! I also recieved some great gifts from my friends and family. A new camera included. I am sooo lucky. My new camera is straight up ridiculous. The new Samsung TL220... its legit. So that is the summary of my fantabulous 19th birthday. So thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and great memories. Here's to the last year of being a teenager!!!

4 comments:

  1. i didn't know it was your birthday!! happy birthday dear! i'm glad it was a happy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy VERY late birthday!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete