Thursday, July 22, 2010

update.

HEY COOL KIDS!! so here's the deal-io, I have been doing nothing with my life since dance ended for the rest of summer and I've been dying. Yes dying. Longest two weeks of my life. But, guessss whaaaat!??? I am going on vacation for the next month. HOLLA!!! Don't be too jealous. But you can be a little jealous. I'm going to the beach in Newport with the fam and then up to Sacramento to see my grandparents on their mission! (and hopefully the wonderful Elder Tyler Pete Arnett as well). Then I get to go to Big Lake for a family reunion which by the way is one of my most favorite places on this earth. After that, I'm going to Huntington with my girls Carolyn and Hannah. TT!!!! This next four weeks is going to be the bomb.com. Thats all. MUAHHH!!!!
Love,
me.

3 comments:

  1. jealous!!!! if you see tyler tell him hello for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad I found your blog;) have fun at the beach babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealouss!!! You are beautiful and spending a million days at the beach! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete