Thursday, January 27, 2011

2011. It's gunna be GREAT!

Well hello my followers!! Once again I have left you hangin' with nothing to read over the past months. Ah well... you will get over it, and here is a new post just for you! First of all, I must say that Christmas break was rockin'. All of my friends that left me for Utah and Idaho came back and we partied hard.

Also, to start off this fabulous year of 2011, for my birthday (coming up in a couple weeks. yes I will be 20. weird.) my mama took me to San Francisco. Why San Fran you ask? BECAUUUUSE, The Pulse was there for the weekend and I got a chance to attend. For those of you who are totally confused, The Pulse is a dance convention with the following staff: Mia Michaels, Dave Scott, Tyce Diorio, Wade Robson, Chris Judd, and some other amazing genius people. And yes, I got to take class from all of them!!! It was for sure one of the best experiences in dance that has ever happened to me. Although I was so sore I could barely move my body when it was over, I learned some things. 1) I need to be more confident in myself because I am capable of anything I set my mind to. 2) I learned some really difficult and physically demanding choreography. 3) To keep going even when your body wants to stop, its all mental. 4) I learned that I would not be where I am today without my mom in dance or anything else. She taught me since I could walk to not only dance my heart out, but to be a good person, serve others, and to be the best I can be always. I hope she is proud of me because that is all I want... to make her proud.

Oh so focused.

Me with Miss Mia. She is hilarious! I have a new found respect for her.

Me with Dave Scott. LOVE HIM! can you tell by the abnormally huge smile on my face? YEAH.

So there's some pictures for you to take a looksie at! Also, I am in my last semester at MCC to get my dance degree!! WOW that went by so fast... but I am still a busy girl teaching 21 hours a week at the Dance Barn and taking 20 credit hours at school! LIFE IS GOOOOOOD :)
-A

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO TOTES SUP JEAL YOU HAVE NO IDEAAAA!!!! i wanna hear all all ALLLLL about it oki doki?!?!?!?!?! we are so 20 (almost) it's freakin ridunkulous! uhm i love you. uhm i also miss you and uhm.... your my best friend :)!

    ReplyDelete