Thursday, May 26, 2011

I have a fetish.

For those of you who are around me constantly know what it is. Cheetah print. (or leopard print) I don’t know why I have this obsession other than it comes from my mother. What can I say, I AM her daughter. Animal print is a staple in my closet and it is on rare occasion that I don’t incorporate it in my outfit choices. To me cheetah print is a neutral it goes with anything. Most people have a favorite color. Mine is purple. But I also have a favorite print. Cheetah. Backpacks, cardigans, bean bags, check book, wallet, dresses, purses, high heels, jewelry, socks, umbrella, t-shirts,school supplies, swim suits, and now my newest addition luggage; yep, I have it all in cheetah print. I think it is safe to say I am completely and totally OBSESSED.


We have matching cheetah swim suits. Kind of a big deal.


I want.


Austria chior tour. Please not the umbrella and backpack strap.


Homecoming.


Graduation present from my momma. She has good taste :)

I think it would take me years to upload all the pictures of cheetah print things I wore and want and love. So there you go. That's my fetish.

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! If I could get away with it.... I would have a million things in zebra print. my favy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I can't wait for our trip with our cute zebra/cheetah luggage. We are so hot. Oh and we should take pics in our accidentally matching cheetah tanks. Go us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!! Mostly because i'm in most of your pics. I HEART YOU. MEZICO THIS SUMMERRR!!!

    ReplyDelete